Sunday, October 17, 2010

Crossing the bridge: next steps


Hi friends...so I've been working on this blog and trying to get it up to speed with where I am at these days. It (the blog and me) is a work in progress that I would love to get your feedback on. Check out the links to the right under INTIMACY REALIZED. I am stepping out in faith, trusting that the Shepherd is leading.
I want to help people experience an abiding relationship with Christ so we can show the world His love, His mercy, His compassion and His salvation. I think I am ready to cross this bridge, to take these next steps. I'm kind of nervous, the shadows scare me, but the light draws me.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog name and look forward to drinking up the content. I still would love to get together and chat sometime. Sat. morning coffee sounds good to me...

    ReplyDelete