Monday, October 11, 2010

Where have I been?

The last year of my life with the Lord has been the most amazing EVER. I have not had any UNBELIEVABLE circumstances that showed me His majesty, in fact I've had some very difficult trials. No, it's been much more subtle and sweet than that. I've beheld Him in His sanctuary as David writes about. I am in the process of learning more and more about how He longs to be gracious and compassionate. He promises to lead and guide us, and He Shepherds us each step of our way. I am learning to simply pay attention. Where have I been? What took me SO long to see I was putting my life in  crazy boxes and waiting for the next new adventure box to show up!

Keeping in step with the Spirit all day long, eating His bread, drinking His water, being at rest in my heart is where I am living now...more often than not. All praise to God who by His grace transforms. We are always in process, always learning, always changing one way or the other. I long to change more and more into the image of our Sweet Jesus. Coming to Him everyday to rest, learn, eat and follow is the secret to Life in the Son. He invites us to COME. Are you?

Let's share bread! What has God been giving you lately? How is it with your soul? Are you more deeply in love with Jesus today than ever? If not, why not? Let's talk about it. He has SO much He wants to give you. I am praying for you today my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment